Monday, July 20, 2009

Meagan's Room is done.

Finished up, well for the most part, Meagan's room today. The room had a crack where a roofer miss-stepped, and cracked the sheetrock a good foot and half long. They repaired the crack, and because the room had to be cleaned out anyway we chose to scrape that stupid popcorn off and repaint.

Well I got it repainted over the weekend and tonight I used batting for the clouds instead of painting them on like I did last time. Meagan was happy with it, so we continued and hung all but a few of her butterflies. I grabbed the picture to post to our blog here, but needed a wider angle lens.

With the exception of cleaning up a few things outside this wraps up all of the work that centered on the new roof. Even with all the trouble, I am so glad we did it, and would do it again with the same guys. So if you need a new roof, I have someone I would recommend.

2 comments:

Billie said...

VERY pretty!

Alison said...

Good idea with the batting...looks good!